ProMix 2KS offers precise and reliable electronic proportioning for a broad range of solventborne, waterborne, and acid catalyzed materials. From entry level to upgraded applications, the ProMix 2KS provides flexibility and increased efficiency.
ProMix 2KS Features:
- Manual and automatic configurations
- Intrinsically safe fluid panels allow for integration into hazardous areas
- Single or multi-color and catalysts
- Accurate ratio assurance for superior finish quality
- Simple programming allows fast set up and efficient process control
- Advanced web interface provides consolidated system management and reporting
Graco’s ProMix 2KE is available in pump and metered versions for all spray technologies. The ProMix 2KE makes plural component finishing EASY. Designed for multi-color, two component, and in-booth applications.
ProMix 2KE Features:
- Designed for multi-color, two component, in-booth applications
- Choose between pump-based or meter-based plural component systems
- Stay on ratio within predefined tolerance limits, down to ±1% with the meter version and ±2% with the pump version
- Off-ratio material will not reach your product – eliminating expensive re-work
- Easy to service cartridge style fluid valves
- Ability to program maintenance reminders
Graco ProMix PD2K
ProMix PD2K mixes the material close to the gun so the flush zone is significantly smaller. This allows customers to use less paint, spend less on disposal costs and allows for faster color changes. And because there is limited mixed material in the system, the ProMix PD2K is ideal for short pot life materials. It is also compatible with acid-based materials.
ProMix PD2K Features:
- Up to 80% reduction in flushing waste over the most efficient traditional proportioning system
- Limited mixed material in the system – great for short pot life materials
Faster color changes and less material to flush mean less waste and less downtime
- Stalls under pressure for consistent, on-ratio results (within 1% accuracy)
- Proportion both epoxy and urethane with ONE system
- Manage up to 30 colors and 4 catalysts with 2 or 4 dosing pumps
- Field serviceable in less than 20 minutes – no need for costly factory rebuilds like gear pumps
The Binks GEMS is an advanced 2K mixing system that combines a simple design and intuitive user touchscreen interface with data collection and analytics to improve finishing processes.
The Cyclomix line gives users the flexibility of simple to advanced options for plural component mixing. The line includes:
- Cyclomix Micro
- Cyclomix Multi
- Cyclomix Expert